MIFARE Classic® is the most well-known RFID smart ticket ICs operating in the 13.56 MHZ frequency range with read/write capability and compliant to parts 1–3 of ISO/IEC 14443 Type A. MIFARE Classic® EV1 is available in 1K and 4K memory version respectively, which is the latest version of the MIFARE Classic® series.
Functionally the MIFARE Classic® EV1 IC with simple security mechanisms is designed for access control , corporate ID cards, transportation or stadium ticketing etc. It widely serves different application needs based on its reliability and relatively low cost.
- ISO/IEC Support: ISO/IEC14443 Type A
- UID Type: 4 Byte NUID, 7 Byte UID
- EEPROM: 1 kB, organized in 16 sectors of 4 blocks (one block consists of 16 byte)
- Memory Organization: Sector Organization
- Data transfer: 106 kbit/s
- Security: RNG
- Security Features: MIFARE CRYPTO1
- Operating distance: Up to 100mm (depending on antenna geometry)
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Data integrity: 16-Bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
- Anti-collision: Yes
- Typical ticketing transaction: < 100 ms (including backup management)
- Write Endurance: 200000
- Data Retention: 10 years
Contact us Today
the RIGHT RIFD for the
Why Choose us
Competitive & comprehensive
We have the most complete RFID IC storage with enhanced production facilities. Our ability of large purchases is the basis for being able to provide a competitive price.
Professional & creative
Are you looking for the right type of RFID label? Or needing a solution to integrate customized RFID into your product or current system? Feel free to contact us today and one of our sales engineers will reach you to assist.
Fast & Efficient
Worldwide shipping. 1-3 working days sample delivery for North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific.