NXP’s UCODE® 7 and 7M RFID IC supports EPC Gen2 v2 specficitions and designed for the inventory management application. Both UCODE® 7 and 7M provides a pre-serialized 96-bit EPC, and UCODE® 7M got extra 32-bit User Memory.
- Retail Inventory management
- Supply chain management
- Loss prevention
- Asset management
- Protocol: EPC Gen2 v2.0
- TID Type: 96-bit Unique Tag Identifier
- EPC Memory: Up to 128-bit
- Read sensitivity: -21 dBm
- Write sensitivity: -16 dBm
- Parallel encoding mode: 100 items in 60ms
- Encoding speed: 16 bits per millisecond
- Operating frequency: 860-960 MHz
- Write Endurance: 100000
- Data Retention: 20 years
Contact us Today
the RIGHT RIFD for the
Why Choose us
Competitive & comprehensive
We have the most complete RFID IC storage with enhanced production facilities. Our ability of large purchases is the basis for being able to provide a competitive price.
Professional & creative
Are you looking for the right type of RFID label? Or needing a solution to integrate customized RFID into your product or current system? Feel free to contact us today and one of our sales engineers will reach you to assist.
Fast & Efficient
Worldwide shipping. 1-3 working days sample delivery for North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific.