The UCODE® DNA series RFID IC includes UCODE® DNA, UCODE® DNA Track and UCODE® DNA City. UCODE® DNA series offers cryptographic security with 128-bit AES keys, enables advanced contactless applications.
The difference between UCODE® DNA, UCODE® DNA Track and UCODE® DNA City is mainly the size of memory. Besides, UCODE® DNA got two 128-bit AES keys stored, where only one key provided for UCODE® DNA Track and UCODE® DNA City.
- Protocol: GS1 UHF RFID Gen2 v2.0, ISO/IEC 29167-10
- TID Type: 96-bit Unique Tag Identifier
- EPC Memory: 224-bit
- User Memory: up to 3kbit
- Read sensitivity: -19 dBm
- Write sensitivity: -11 dBm
- AES authentication sensitivity: -18 dBm
- Tag authentication based on cryptographic security
- Privacy protection based on cryptographic security
- Encoding speed: 32 bits per 1.5 milliseconds
- Operating frequency: 860-960 MHz
- Selected chip impedance enables re-use of antenna designs from UCODE 7
- Write Endurance: 100000
- Data Retention: 20 years
- NXP’s Trust Provisioning
Contact us Today
the RIGHT RIFD for the
Why Choose us
Competitive & comprehensive
We have the most complete RFID IC storage with enhanced production facilities. Our ability of large purchases is the basis for being able to provide a competitive price.
Professional & creative
Are you looking for the right type of RFID label? Or needing a solution to integrate customized RFID into your product or current system? Feel free to contact us today and one of our sales engineers will reach you to assist.
Fast & Efficient
Worldwide shipping. 1-3 working days sample delivery for North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific.